Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Anniversary July 12,2008


Happy Anniversary!! Happy Anniversary!! Happy Anniversary!!! Happy Anniversary!!! Yes you are seeing double pictures and I wanted to make double sure you knew it!!! We had the most wonderful wonderful Anniversary!!!!!! At the Top you see Raymond and I with our FIVE YEAR OLD CAKE TOPPER and cake wire of the bride and groom Raymond made and the happiest girl in the world!!! ME SUSAN!!! We had the most wonderful Anniversary day we sat around and reminisced and looked at photos and our scrapbook. NEXT!!!!! SUPRISE SUPRISE SUPRISE!!!!Our Precious Friend Deb and the other nurses and Residents at Autumwood Thu us a Anniversary Party!!!! Deb and others there keep an eye on our website and Deb told everone and Deb made a WONDERFUL YUMMIE cake and our other friend Nancy and the residents designed a card for us!!!! Everyone signed it too!!! Both the cake and the card were made with such love!!! We are soooo blessed!!! Thank You!!! What a wonderful 5th Anniversary Memory for us!!!! I am the luckiest woman ithe world!!!!! God Bless you!!! We love you all!!

Raymond picked the roses out of the rose garden he planted for me for our anniversary!!!





1 comment:

M@tt$ta said...

Hey thanks 4 adding me as as a blogger buddy. I havent really benn on the computer in a while so not all my blogs are up to date. I tried to add you but it wouldnt let me i'll try again. :)